Easter Revision Dates and Times 2013
Below are the dates of our Easter Revision Course and student timetable.
GCSE and AS LEVEL courses last for 1 week and there is a choice to attend in either the morning or the afternoon. This means that it is possible to enrol on 2 Easter Revision courses in the same week (excludes combined science).
A2 level courses, along with the combined Science GCSE run over one full week.
- Week 1: Monday 1st April – Friday 5th April
- Week 2: Monday 8th April – Friday 12th April
- Week 3: Monday 15th April – Friday 19th April
The daily timetable is detailed below. This may be slightly altered if a teacher considers it to be in the best interest of the group.
- 8:45-9:00 – Registration (First day only)
- 9:00-11:00 – Subject Tuition
- 11:00-11:15 – Break
- 11:15-12:45 – Subject Tuition
- 12:45-14:00 – Lunchtime
- 13:45-14:00 – Registration (First day only)
- 14:00-16:00 – Subject Tuition
- 16:00-16:15 – Break
- 16:15-17:45 – Subject Tuition
All GCSE and A Level students are encouraged to attend the lunchtime workshops on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 13:00 and 13:45.